HONDURAN ROSEWOOD FRAMES: EMBER ORANGE
Our new Skywatchers frame made from a lighter variety of Honduran Rosewood, a tropical hardwood found in Belize. These bold frames are a light brown with the occasional streak of nearly-white wood grain. The dense tropical wood can be straight or wild, making each pair entirely unique.
Luke Shades are intended for wear by both men and women – the dual spring hinges flex to comfortably fit most head sizes.
- All frames are reinforced with Honduran Rosewood, a tropical hardwood
- Frames are sealed with a blend of wax, shellac and natural oils to protect the wood grain
- High-grade nickel dual-spring hinges flex to fit most head sizes
- 100% UV protection
- Polarized lenses
- Lightweight, impact- and scratch-resistant TAC lenses
- Packaged in a microfiber-lined pouch for protection
While we do advocate wearing these wherever the sun takes you this summer, please note that tropical hardwoods are much more dense than other woods and these sunglasses do not float – if you are in the water, please wear a lanyard on your sunglasses to keep them safe.